free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday 2 August 2011

A Day off

Well  today I have no work.  I might get some jewellery made and post it on Etsy or I might watch a little TV, or I could even takes the dogs for a walk.  I dunno yet, I shall see where the day take me. I normally attend a workshop in my little town but I don't desire the knowledge to make such things... I have been saying for some time that I am going to make another tree of life pendant.  I also thinking of making some furry dice earrings, but they are not furry really, they just resemble those that hang in the car.

Well right now I am sat at my comp drinking a cup of coffee. I have only been awake 10 minutes... maybe 15. *shrug* I dunno... Ah well The days are too short and I will be back at work again tomorrow. So I better make the most of today... not off again till Monday. Speak later, and watch this space for new jewellery items. By the way this is not my cat. Just thought I would put it there to brighten the blog up. *shrug*.

No comments: